ATTENTION: To request an invoice or to self-pay, please use our Checkout process by clicking the button below to proceed.
Please Review The Directions Fully
Congratulations on completing the educational portion of your program. It appears you have funded your exam fee with us. We just hold your money for you at no cost but we will need some information AFTER your credential application is approved on PMI’s website (www.pmi.org).
- Submit your application to PMI
- Get approved to test by PMI (check email and dashboard on pmi.org)
- Come back to this course in your Student Portal
- Complete the quiz (input a civilian email address as .mil will not work) and answer “I completed the quiz.”
- This will trigger us to issue a voucher (typically inside 48 hours)
- You will receive a few emails for the conversion of the voucher.
Once you get the Voucher issued by Vets2PM:
TWO MAJOR PARTS
1. PEARSON VUE – VOUCHER CODE CONVERSION
2. PMI – PAYMENT AND SCHEDULING
PART 1 – PEARSON VUE (DLAM, XVOUCHER)
You should be receiving a series of three automated messages with follow-on information from Pearson Vue (Xvoucher/DLAM) shortly. Remember to check your Spam and Junk folders.
1. Subject line “Pearson VUE DLAM: New DLAM User Account” This is a welcome email with username and directions to set up a password.
2. Subject line “Pearson VUE DLAM: New Product Assignment.” This email will contain a link to use once your password is set up.
3. Subject line “Pearson VUE Exam Voucher.” This email includes the Xvoucher code, but has different directions to use the voucher to purchase the exam (the directions in this third message may be incorrect).
— The key is to turn a long code with dashes (ex. sjldkf45d-787sdf-4db3-893kf-f9sf8s9f9s9sdf) into a usable code, shorter no dashes (ex. starting with “PVXXXXXXXXXXXX”) —
PART 2 – PMI PAYMENT AND SCHEDULING
Once you have converted your voucher from a long code with dashes to a PMI code (no dashes) follow the below to use your voucher:
1. Log into your PMI account by visiting https://certification.pmi.org. This will take you to the dashboard page.
2. Under the Application Status box on the right side of the screen, click “Pay for your Exam.” This will take you to the cart.
3. Select Continue to Checkout.
4. Add your Voucher Number to the Voucher Code box and click Apply – DO NOT use the promo code box as this is a voucher and not a promo code. It will return invalid if you do.
5. Click “Change or Add Address” and edit your address to include all required fields. This is where some get hung up. It will not process the payment if you are missing required fields, for example “Address Label”.
6. Click Place Order.
7. Once your exam has been paid for, return to the Dashboard Screen by revisiting https://certification.pmi.org.
8. Click “Schedule Exam” on the right side of the screen. This will take you to the Pearson Vue website.
9. Click (your certification if not PMP) PMP: Project Management Professional (PMP) under Open Online Exams. Or your exam with an approved application.
10. Follow the directions to select a testing center, date and time.
If you have any issues with the code please contact: GovStoreHelp@pearson.com
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. CT; closed on local U.S. holidays. Additional assistance can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org