All The Legal
Our Programs, Products, and Services are owned and operated by Vets2PM, LLC (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to any purchaser and/or user of any of our Programs, Products and/or Services.
Use and Consent
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. Our Programs, Products, and Services and all the Program Materials are our property and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
If you purchase or access any of our Program Materials through our Programs, Products or Services, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, all content obtained through us is our property, and you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only. This means that you may not use our Programs, Products or Services or the Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us.
You are permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials as follows:
You may download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use in your business.
However, you are not permitted to share, sell, reprint or republish any other of our Program Materials, including handouts, for resale or mass reproduction purposes for your own business use.
Any trademarks, taglines, and logos displayed on Program Materials are trademarks belonging to us. All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the Website. Any use including framing, meta tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our express written consent, or permission granted herein.
For those trademarks, taglines, and logos for which you are granted permission to use, the trademark indicia must be included at all times. Any marketing or promotional tools and/or Program, Product or Service titles or any other title or information of ours bearing the trademark symbols (™) or ® may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that our Programs, Products and Services and the Program Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorized use.
When you enroll in or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly prohibited from doing the following:
- You will not copy, share or steal our Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them.
- You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
- You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorized use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Improper and unauthorized use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Program Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programs, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
- You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Program Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programs, Products and Services or Program Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money. You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Program, Product, Service, and Program Materials.
- You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
- You will not reprint or republish any part of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, programs, services or program materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
- You will not use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us through our prior written consent.
You agree and understand that prohibited use, improper and/or unauthorized use may give rise to a civil claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to our Website or Content so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement by, or ownership by in our Website or Content and does not state or imply that we are have sponsored, endorsed or have ownership rights in your website. However, you may not frame or inline link our Content without our written permission.
Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material on or through our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old.
When you submit to us or post any comment, photo, image, video or any other submission for use on or through our Website, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of our current or future Programs, Products, Services and/or Program Materials. This right includes granting us use or exploitation of proprietary rights or intellectual property rights like copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secrets, patent rights or any other of your intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions by name, email@example.com, or screen name. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any contributions from you of any kind and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such contributions on our Programs, Products, Services and/or Program Materials at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Media Release. By participating in our Programs, Products and Services, and using our Program Materials, including our Facebook community, you consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings that may be made that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to us in connection with your participation in our Program, Product or Services in our current or future Programs, Products or Services, and/or our marketing or promotional efforts, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
Request for Permission to Use Content
Any request for written permission to use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, in whole or in part, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us (“Content”), should be made BEFORE you wish to use it by completing the “Contact Us” form on this Website, or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are granted permission by us, you agree to use the specific Content that we allow and ONLY in the manner, style and/or format for which we have given you our written permission.
If you choose to use the content in any manner that exceeds the scope of our written permission, you agree, admit, and consent to have copied, duplicated and/or stolen such Content from us, and you consent to immediately stop using such Content and consent for us to take whatever actions as we may request and by the methods and in the time frame that we prescribe to protect our intellectual property and ownership rights in our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, including, but not limited to entry of a restraining order without notice and/or injunction in a court of law.
When you apply for, enroll in, purchase or use our Programs, Products or Services, or Program Materials we may seek and collect personal data and information including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, phone number, billing information, credit card or payment information, demographic information, preferences, interests, or other personally-identifying information (“Confidential Information”).
By providing such Confidential Information to us, you grant us permission to use and store such Confidential Information. We, in turn, will use our best efforts to keep your Confidential Information safe, secure and confidential. We take precautions to protect such Confidential Information. When you submit Confidential Information via our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials, we take measures to protect the security of your Confidential Information both online and offline.
However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of your Confidential Information or of any other data or information transmitted to us or through our services; therefore submitting Confidential Information, data or other information is done at your own risk.
We have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that is obtained from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
As a Licensee, you agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. Our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials.
We take every precaution to protect our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of the Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials or the contributions or information transmitted to us on or through our Website or our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Submitting contributions or information on our through our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials is done entirely at your own risk. We make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss or damage to you or to any other person, company or entity arising out of use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials and you agree that you are assuming such risks.
Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Program, Product, Service or Program Materials participant or user, including you.
Legal and Financial Disclaimer. Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as business, financial or legal advice. The information provided through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. We are not giving financial or legal advice in any way. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation. You agree that we are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. You are solely responsible for your results.
Earnings Disclaimer. You acknowledge that we have not and do not make any representations as to the health, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or health benefits, future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of your participation in this Program, Product, Services or Program Materials. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, financial or otherwise, through the use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. We also expressly disclaim responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse or non-use of the information provided or obtained through any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. You agree that your results are strictly your own and we are not liable or responsible in any way for your results.
Warranties Disclaimer. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAM, PRODUCT OR SERVICES MATERIALS OR ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Technology Disclaimer. We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials is uninterrupted and error-free, including our content and communications through methods like our Website, member forum, private Facebook groups, e-mail communications, videos, audio recordings, webinars, recorded webinars, teleseminars, recorded teleseminars, emails, downloadable Mp3 audio files, downloadable PDF printed transcripts, downloadable PDF handouts/slides, handouts, ebooks, or any other materials provided by us to you. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials inaccessible to you.
Errors and Omissions. We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information in our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible or accountable for the accuracy of our content. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links to Other Websites. We may provide links and pointers to other websites maintained by third parties that may take you outside of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. These links are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link in our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other website does not imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of that website or its owner. We do not endorse and we are not responsible for the views, opinions, facts, advice, or statements provided by external resources referenced in our Website or in their Website’s Content, or their accuracy or reliability. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions caused by other websites that may be included our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those websites and so we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, or otherwise that may arise from your use of them and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any other website or their content. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those linked websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
By purchasing and/or using our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way or for any reason, you also implicitly agree to our full Disclaimer which may be found on our Website.
Indemnification, Limitation of Liability and Release of Claims
Indemnification. You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, or your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in any other agreement with us.
Limitation of Liability. We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, due to any act or default of anyone or any business, whether owners, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates or otherwise, affiliated with us. We do not assume liability for any owners, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates or otherwise who is engaged in rendering our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, or in any way or in any location. In the event that you use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials or any other information provided by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility.
Release of Claims. In no event will we be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, or on those affiliated with us in any way, and you hereby release us from any and all claims; including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
You are agreeing that you will not use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, or access to them either to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to this Website and its Content and to us.
You must use the Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any of the following ways:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, threatening, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise may injure others
- To send, negatively impact, or infect our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials with software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam, whether intended or not
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your contributions
If you have a question or concern about your Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com, and we will do our best to reply to your question or concern promptly.
Purchases and Online Commerce
If paying by debit card, or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for your Program, Product or Service without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt.
In the event that payment is not received by the date due, you will have a three (3) day grace period to make the payment otherwise the Program, Product or Services will not continue and we reserve the right to cease your access immediately and permanently.
All information obtained during your purchase or transaction for our Programs, Products and Services and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information, may be collected by both us and our payment processing company.
You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so or for whom you have obtained the express consent to provide their name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf. You agree to use our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only and not for speculative, false, fraudulent, or illegal purposes.
If you make a purchase from one of our affiliates, or any other individual or company through a link provided on or through our Programs, Products or Services (“Merchant”), all information obtained during your purchase or transaction and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by the merchant and their payment processing company as well. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any affiliate, individual or company on or through our Programs, Products or Services, and all purchase terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with payment, refunds, and/or delivery related to your purchase, are solely between you and the Merchant. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, refunds, or other matters of any sort that incurred as the result of such dealings with a Merchant.
Payment processing companies and Merchants may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants. In addition, when you make certain purchases through our Programs, Products or Services, you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, Merchant or us that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
You hereby release us, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and Merchants from any damages that you incur, and hereby waive and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of our Website or its Content.
Your satisfaction with your Program, Product or Service is important to us. Yet, because of the extensive time, effort, preparation and care that goes into creating and/or providing our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials, we have a no refund policy. Unless otherwise provided by law, you acknowledge that we do not offer refunds for any portion of your payment for any of our Programs, Products, and Services, and no refunds will be provided to you at any time. By using and/or purchasing any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, you understand and agree that all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
You have the right to terminate your use of or participation in our Programs, Products or Services at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, in full or in part, at any time, without notice, by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided upon purchase of the Program, Product or Service.
In the event of cancellation or termination by either of us, you will have 24 hours to pay any and all remaining payments or balances that are owed to us.
Upon termination by either of us, we reserve the right to immediately refuse or terminate your access to any aspect of our Programs, Products, Services and/or our Program Materials, including but not limited to our Website, private forum, e-mail communications, Facebook groups, live webinars or conference calls, or any other method of communications related to our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials at any time without notice and in our sole discretion.
It is hoped that should we ever have any differences, we could be able to work them out amicably through e-mail correspondence. However, should we be unable to seek resolution within a reasonable time, you agree now that that the only method of legal dispute resolution that will be used is binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, selected jointly, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association Rules. Prior to seeking arbitration, you must send an e-mail to us at email@example.com, and include all of your reasons for dissatisfaction with your Program. You understand and agree now that the only remedy that can be awarded to you through arbitration is full refund of your Payment made to date. No other actions or financial awards of consequential damages, or any other type of damages, may be granted to you. We both agree now that the decision of the arbitrator is final and binding, and may be entered as a judgment into any court having the appropriate jurisdiction.
By purchasing our Programs, Products or Services you are agreeing to a modification of the statute of limitations such that any arbitration must begin within one (1) year of the date of your e-mail to us referenced above or you waive the right to seek dispute resolution by arbitration or to take any other legal action.
You also agree that should arbitration take place, it will be held in Indialantic, Florida, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to all reasonable attorneys’ fees and all costs necessary to enforce the decision of the arbitrator.
In the event of a dispute between us, you agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, including on social media, designed to disparage us, our Company, or any of our Programs, Products or Services. Where requested by law or arbitration, of course, you are not prohibited from sharing your thoughts and opinions as a part of the legal process.
Confidentiality and Privacy
You may revoke your consent to this policy. To revoke your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you revoke your consent, your account and profile information will be removed from the Website and the Purple X system. Because information collected on the Website is stored in the United States it may become subject to U.S. law.
Information collected. We collect information about you when you use our websites and the Purple X system. We receive and store this information when you enter it, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way. We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes: (a) contact information like name, email address, street address, and phone number; (b) your resume including job experience; (c) the information use to apply to jobs on the Website or Purple X system; (d) information imported by you from third-party applications; (e) information you provide to us when you contact us or an affiliate; (f) credit card number and billing information (for services requiring payment); and (g) your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it (some employers are required by law to collect this information on a voluntary basis). You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings.
We gather certain information automatically when you visit the Website and the Purple X system, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user, including: (a) activity, including the jobs you search for, view, and apply to; (b) your internet protocol (IP) address and internet service provider (ISP); (c) your browser type and device ID; (d) the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.); and (e) operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data
This data is collected about you automatically and is processed for Vets2Pm, LLC’s legitimate interest. We combine this information with personal data to help detect and prevent fraud.
How we use information. We use the information we collect to provide our services, respond to you, and operate and improve our Website. We use information with your consent as described at the time we collect that consent. This includes account creation and resume upload. We use personal data for our legitimate interests, namely: (a) to operate Vets2PM, LLC’s services; (b) to contact and communicate with you when you contact us; (c) to analyze, improve and optimize our services; (d) to protect us and the rights of users and others; and (e) to enforce terms of our services and prevent fraud and abuse of our systems.
By registering with the Website and the Purple X system, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways: (a) to provide you with our services, which includes, but is not limited to (i) to create an account for you, including any resume you create or upload; (ii) to enable you to search for jobs; (iii) to enable you to connect with potential employers; (iv) to help potential employers find your resume and contact you; (v) to enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you; (vi) to contact you with service-related communications and security updates; (vii) to provide information about you and your interest in job postings to employers; and (viii) to provide products, services, and subscription access to the Purple X system to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process; (b) to improve our services, which includes, but is not limited to (i) to conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications; (ii) to track which jobs you search for, view, and apply to; and (iii) to track with resumes and potential candidates subscribers to the Purple X system search for, view, and connect with; (c) for security and fraud prevention, which includes but is not limited to (i) to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and (ii) to make suggestions and draw inferences about you. Some of our products and services, such as our resume and profile database and Purple X system, enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you.
Information you post in public areas of the Website and the Purple X system, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While we take measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, we do not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you give to us. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive information or any other information you would not want made public, to our Website or to a public website.
How we share information. We provide you with a platform to broadcast information about yourself to maximize your career opportunities. The information we gather may be shared with the following categories of third parties: (a) employers, when you make your resume searchable or apply to a job; (b) other companies hired to provide services on our behalf; (c) other third parties where required by law; and (d) other third parties, such as for resume writing services. By applying to a job, providing your contact information to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from an employer, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer and to be contacted by such employer for employment-related purposes. We also share information in the following ways:
We share your information with our service providers, which are third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples of these services include hosting our web servers and site databases, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer management tools, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions.
We also share aggregated information (including location data) about Website and Purple X system visitors and application users with third parties regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search.
We may disclose to third parties information that we have collected from other websites.
We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; (c) investigate fraud, prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
We may disclose and transfer personal information to a third party who acquires any or all of Vets2PM, LLC’s units/interests, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, such information will be disposed of in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the site.
About Your Resume. When you create or post a resume, we store it in our resume and profile database in the United States. We cannot control the retention, use or privacy of resumes that have been viewed or downloaded by others. We attempt to limit access to our resume and profile database to legitimate users, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. Once your resume has been disclosed, Vets2PM, LLC is not able to retrieve it from the third parties who accessed it. Accordingly, you should not put sensitive information, personality profiles, or other information you would not want made public, in your resume or profile. If your resume includes personal data of a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have forwarded his/her details and has consented in writing for you to do so. Resumes you give to us must not contain sensitive data relating to your (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union or political party (v) physical or mental health or biometric details or genetic makeup (vi) addictions or sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offenses or proceedings and associated penalties or fines, (viii) the commission of any unlawful or objectionable conduct and associated penalties, or (ix) any Social Security Number or national identification number. If you do give us this information, then you agree that it is at your own risk. Moreover, you must not provide us any information that is classified in any way.
Access to and Storage of Your Personal Information. We retain all the information we gather about you. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Upon written request, we will provide you with access to information we hold about you. Access to, or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law and/or as otherwise pursuant to our agreements.
If you wish to delete your account information altogether, please contact us at email@example.com. We will send you an email to confirm that your personal information has been deleted. We may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, investigate security incidents, prevent fraud and abuse, and/or enforce our other agreements. We will respond to information access requests within a reasonable timeframe. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within a reasonable timeframe and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
Security. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We utilize a variety of safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us. You should be aware that resumes and profiles may be monitored by your current employer.
Children. Vets2PM, LLC is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13.
THE WEBSITE IS NOT ENDORSED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The Website has not been approved or endorsed by the United States Federal Government, Department of Defense, any military service branch, or any agency thereof. The products, services, and information offered by the Website are not being made by an agency of the United States Federal Government.
Last Updated on 14 November, 2018
As a Vets2PM, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “V2PM”) Affiliate, you have the opportunity to earn money from (i) commissions for V2PM accounts that you sell to other users, and (ii) bonuses when the people you sell to sell to others. This Agreement sets forth your rights and obligations as a V2PM Affiliate. By clicking “I Agree,” you indicate that you have read and understood this Agreement and you will be bound by its terms.
- PARTIES. All references to “V2PM” herein mean and refer to Vets2PM, LLC, doing business as V2PM, and Vets2PM’s owner(s), parent company(ies), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns, if any. All references to “you” and “your” mean and refer to that V2PM Affiliate who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.” V2PM and you are each referred to herein as a “Party,” and collectively as the “Parties.”
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. You are an independent contractor of V2PM. It is the express understanding and intention of the Parties that no relationship of master and servant or principal and agent shall exist between MCS and you by virtue of this Affiliate Agreement.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. Your contract with V2PM begins when you click “I Agree,” and will continue month-to-month until either:
- V2PM cancels your account due to your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to your breach, you forfeit all Commissions and Bonuses owed to you or that may in the future be owed to you.
- V2PM or its successors or assigns, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancels your Affiliate Agreement. In the event that V2PM or its successors or assigns cancels your Affiliate Agreements, you will first receive thirty (30) days’ written notice, sent to the e-mail address you provided V2PM and that is associated with your Affiliate profile.
- COMMISSIONS. After you click “I Agree” to the terms of this Agreement, you will receive a unique Affiliate URL, which you will use to advertise V2PM. When another person (a “Prospect”) clicks through that URL, a cookie (or similar tracking technology (hereinafter “Cookie”)) will be set in the Prospect’s browser. When the Prospect creates a V2PM account by using your Affiliate Link, the Cookie on the Prospect’s browser, corresponding to your unique URL, registers a “Sale,” and each such account is a “Sold Account.” In the event a Prospect has multiple Affiliate Cookies, the most recently-acquired Cookie will determine which Affiliate is credited with a Sale. you will be paid a commission for each account that generates a total of $50 per month in payout. The Commission amount varies by product that is outlined in your affiliate area. Commission payments will be made to you on or before forty-five (45) days following V2PM’ receipt of payment for a Sold Account, subject to the other terms set forth herein.
- TAXES. Before you can be paid any Commission or Bonuses, you must provide V2PM a completed W-8 or W-9, as instructed by V2PM. you will be deemed to have permanently waived all rights to Commissions or Bonuses that were earned more than 120 days before submitting a completed W-8 or W-9 to V2PM. you are responsible for any and all tax liabilities, including without limitation income tax liabilities that arise from or in any way relate to any commissions or bonuses you receive from V2PM. If you are not a resident of the United States, V2PM may withhold tax (including without limitation VAT) where required to by applicable law. Where V2PM is required to withhold tax, V2PM will document such withholding.
- MINIMUM COMMISSION AND BONUS PAYMENT. your combined commission and bonus amount must equal or exceed Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($50.00) before you receive a payment from V2PM. If your combined commissions and bonuses for a given month are less than $50.00, your commissions and bonuses will be held until your combined commissions and bonuses equals or exceeds $50.00.
- COMMISSION AND BONUSES PAID FOLLOWING LEGITIMATE SALE. Commissions and Bonuses are paid only for transactions that actually occur between V2PM and a Sale or a Legacy Sale. If the transaction does not actually occur, or if payment from a Sale or Legacy Sale is not actually received by V2PM, you will not paid a Commission or Bonus on the transaction. If payment for a Sold Account or a Legacy Account later results in a refund or charge-back, and if a commission or bonus was paid to you for that Sold Account or Legacy Account payment, then the commission or bonus will be deducted from your future commissions. If V2PM determines, in its reasonable discretion, that any Sale or Legacy Sale was procured fraudulently or as a result of any violation of this Agreement, no Commission or Bonus will be paid for such Sale or Legacy Sale. If any Commissions or Bonuses are paid for a Sale or Legacy Sale that was produced fraudulently or as a result of any violation of this Agreement, and the fraud or violation is discovered by V2PM after payment, such payment amounts shall be deducted from your future commissions and bonuses.
- U.S. DOLLARS. All commissions are paid in US Dollars via PayPal or check.
- MARKETING AND RECRUITING.
- TRUTHFUL. Anything you communicate in marketing or advertising any V2PM service or opportunity must be true and accurate. Claims that relate to any V2PM service or opportunity that are untrue or fraudulent are strictly prohibited. you may not claim that any government, person, or entity endorses or supports V2PM. you may not use the intellectual property of any other person or entity in advertising any V2PM service or opportunity.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. you are not permitted to disparage the products of services of any other person or entity, including without limitation the products or services of a competitor of V2PM.
- INVENTORY LOADING/REBATES. you will not be paid any Commission or Bonus for payments made on your own User Account(s). you are not permitted to open a V2PM account under the name of another person or entity, or under a fictitious name. you are not permitted to open a V2PM account under any name merely for the purpose of obtaining Commissions, Bonuses, or any other compensation, including without limitation incentives or prizes which may be offered from time to time. you may not pay for another person’s account. you are not permitted to offer cash rebates or other monetary incentives to actual or potential Sales or Legacy Sales. Violation of this paragraph shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement, and you agree to repay to V2PM all Commissions and Bonuses earned as a result of any such violation.
- INCOME CLAIMS. If your recruiting efforts include claims related to the potential income a V2PM Affiliate can make, or if you make reference to income you have made, or if you make reference to any lifestyle opportunities you have because of V2PM, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- your statements must be completely true and accurate and supported by evidence;
- If you use a hypothetical scenario, you must clearly label it as a hypothetical scenario; and
- your statements must be accompanied by the V2PM earnings disclosure statement.
- V2PM’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. No logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information (collectively, the “V2PM Intellectual Property”) owned by V2PM or any of V2PM’s affiliates may be used, copied, or reproduced by you except as set forth in writing by V2PM. No V2PM Intellectual Property (or any mark confusingly similar to any V2PM Intellectual Property) is to be advertised, listed for sale, registered as a domain name, or otherwise displayed by you in any fashion, including, without limitation, on any Internet website.
- RELEASE/AUTHORIZATION TO USE PHOTOGRAPHS. you grant V2PM permission to use any and all photographs taken by V2PM or its agents or employees, or submitted by you to V2PM (hereinafter “Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of V2PM or any product or service sold and marketed by V2PM. you agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by V2PM to any other party. you agree that that the Photographs may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the Photographs may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in V2PM’ sole discretion. you agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against V2PM in exchange for this Release and Assignment. you hereby release and forever discharge V2PM from any and all liability and from any damages you may suffer as a result of the use of the Photographs. you further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon your heirs and assigns. you agree that this Release is irrevocable.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITY. V2PM has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if you engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
- HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to V2PM’s reputation; and the violation of the rights of V2PM or any third party.
- “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. Any communications sent or authorized by you reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third-party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to V2PM’s reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with state and local anti-spamming or analogous laws.
- OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by you, including without limitation postings on any website operated by you, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.
- INDEMNITY. you agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless V2PM, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of your conduct. your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third-party claim against V2PM for liability for payments for, damages caused by, or other liability relating to you.
- NO WARRANTY; NO LEADS. V2PM does not promise, guarantee or warrant your business success, income, or sales. you understand and acknowledge that V2PM will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to you. Additionally, V2PM’ WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. V2PM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY V2PM WEBSITE OR SERVICE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. V2PM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) THAT ANY V2PM WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO ANY V2PM WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THAT ANY V2PM’ WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH ANY V2PM’ WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL V2PM’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THREE (3) TIMES THE COMMISSIONS AND BONUS PAYMENTS PAID TO YOU FOR THE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST V2PM OCCURRED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
- FORCE MAJEURE. V2PM will not be responsible to you for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of V2PM. Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. V2PM shall not be required against its will to adjust any labor or other similar dispute except in accordance with applicable law.
- ASSIGNMENT. V2PM may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to you. your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without V2PM’ or its assigns express written consent.
- ARBITRATION, GOVERNING LAW, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
- ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that you have against V2PM including, but not limited to, economic losses, personal injury, or property damage, shall be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration in Hillsborough County, Florida. you agree not to file suit against V2PM or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors, or assigns. The arbitration will take place before a neutral arbitrator (hereafter, “Arbitrator”) agreed upon by you and V2PM. In the event that you and V2PM are unable to reach agreement on an Arbitrator, you and V2PM will each select an arbitrator, and the two of them will select the Arbitrator, who must be a resident of Hillsborough County, Florida. The arbitrators selected by you and V2PM will have no further involvement in the arbitration. The Arbitrator will determine the rules governing arbitration. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on you and V2PM and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. you understand and agree that you will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. There is no right or authority for any claim you have against V2PM to be brought on a class action basis or on any basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or on behalf of other persons or entities similarly situated. Claims brought against V2PM may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- LIMITATIONS PERIOD. Any claim brought in arbitration must be brought within the time period set forth in any statute of limitations that, but for this agreement to arbitrate, would apply to the claims asserted in any arbitration proceeding.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Nothing in this Agreement prevents V2PM from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect V2PM’ rights prior to, during, or following any arbitration proceeding.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES. you agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either your or V2PM commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, along with V2PM’ standard Terms and Conditions represents the entire agreement between the Parties and supersede any other written or oral agreement between the Parties as pertaining to your rights and responsibilities as a V2PM Affiliate.
- MODIFICATION/AMENDMENTS. This Agreement and V2PM’ standard Terms and Conditions may be modified by V2PM at any time, with or without prior notice to you. Amendments or Modifications to this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions will be binding on you when they are sent to you via e-mail, or are posted on V2PM.com. No amendment to this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless authored or signed by V2PM. your continued acceptance of Commission or Bonus payments constitutes your acceptance to any modifications or amendments to this Agreement.
- NO WAIVER. No waiver by V2PM of any right reserved or granted to V2PM under this Agreement shall be effective unless the waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of V2PM.
- NOTICE. Any notice required to be given to V2PM under or related to this Agreement shall be in writing, addressed as follows:
P.O. Box 848
Melbourne, FL 32902
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
V2PM will send notices to you at the e-mail address you provided to V2PM. Any notices shall be deemed delivered to you when sent by V2PM. you are solely responsible for addressing any technical failures related to your e-mail address or server, and for reading any e-mail sent to you. V2PM may also provide notice to you by posting information on www.vets2pm.com.
- SEVERANCE. In the event any provision of this Agreement is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule, or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule, or regulation, and this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall continue in full force and effect.
Affiliate Promotion of V2PM
Anyone who signs up for a V2PM account also automatically becomes an affiliate (we use the same email address for your affiliate account). you can access your affiliate dashboard from within your V2PM account from My Account > Affiliate-area.
All affiliates need to fill out and sign completed forms for the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Please click the link below to complete your forms digitally.
Thank you for choosing to promote V2PM.
Affiliate Payout Requirements:
- All affiliates need to fill out and sign completed forms for the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The link to complete this step can be found in the section above this one.
- Commissions are paid after a 45 day “cooling off” period (due to potential refunds or cancellations).
- The “Ready For Payout Today” commission summary line must be $50.00 or more at the time the commission report is generated.
- Affiliate Payment Preferences must be set up in the affiliate account. you may choose from Paypal (preferred) or Check.
Affiliate Accounts with Paypal as their payment option will have commissions paid monthly (on the 1st or 15th ), with a minimum $50 threshold, after the cooling off period mentioned above.
Affiliate Accounts with Check as their payment option will have commissions paid at the end of the month, provided they have a minimum $50 threshold, after the cooling off period mentioned above.
V2PM Affiliate Promotion Rules
It is REQUIRED that every affiliate adhere to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical & Legal Conduct during this promotion.
Tracking is Cookie based- last cookie gets credit for the sale. The Federal Trade Commission has recently more clearly defined best practices for affiliate marketers, and it is our position that all affiliates of V2PM must use these guidelines and regulations as Standard Operating Procedure during their endorsement or promotion.
Step 1 – Download and Review the FTC Document for Endorsement Guidelines: http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf
Step 2 – In addition to the FTC Guidelines, please observe the following Best Practices: When you promote, make sure you:
** Include your Affiliate Disclaimers and Disclosures. The bottom line is, if you make a sale via an affiliate link, it’s because you’re getting paid to do so – be honest about that. Include these disclaimers during email or advertising promotions.
** Include your relevant Privacy Policies on sites that you are promoting V2PM with.
** Include your Terms of Service on sites that you are promoting V2PM with.
** Include your Forward-Looking Earnings Statements on sites that you are promoting V2PM with.
** DO NOT SPAM (Do NOT send JUNK or UNQUALIFIED TRAFFIC to this offer)
** Don’t TWITTER SPAM or Social Media Spam
** Don’t misrepresent yourself as a “typical result” or as a “typical customer” when you promote this offer
** Be transparent and authentic – We’ll treat your prospects with MASSIVE RESPECT!
Please review our full
NOTE: There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE Sales of the Product – meaning, if the only purpose in joining this affiliate program was to get a commission on a sale for Personal Use of V2PM, that’s not cool. We do track and reconcile every sale – and in cases where an affiliate has a single sale to themselves, commission will NOT be paid on that sale. Such activity is not fair to the affiliates who have promoted in good faith only to have one of their prospects join the affiliate program to get their own commission and cut the original affiliate out.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE AND POLICY
Vets2PM, LLC (the “Company”, “we” or “us”) takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (”DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
P.O. Box 848
Melbourne, FL 32902
e-mail : email@example.com
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above.
Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.]
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
THE WEBSITE IS NOT ENDORSED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The Website has not been approved or endorsed by the United States Federal Government, Department of Defense, any military service branch, or any agency thereof. The products, services, and information offered by the Website are not being made by an agency of the United States Federal Government.
ELECTRONIC DATABASE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
- Supplier hereby grants You, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable right and license:
- to permit you access to the Purple X system; and
- in connection with the foregoing, to create off-line printouts of information retrieved from the Purple X system, and analyze, such printouts, or, to download and store, in machine-readable form, insubstantial portions of such materials as included in any individual file accessed by you, in connection with your normal business activities, or to the extent permitted under the “fair use” provisions of the Copyright Act of 1976 17 U.S.C. 107
You may not, however, engage in any such activity if it is for commercial sale, redistribution, broadcast or transfer, and/or if it is for use in a searchable, machine-readable database, and/or, if it is otherwise not a “fair use” under the Copyright Act of 1976.
Except as expressly authorized in this Agreement, you agree not to rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, modify, store, or time-share data from the Purple X system. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect data from the Purple X system from unauthorized access, copying, or use. Supplier reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You agree to assume sole responsibility for the security of passwords provided to you. Unless expressly approved in writing by Supplier in advance, a password is valid for use only in the country in which it is issued. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by Supplier at any time, including upon nonuse for such period as Supplier may determine, and reissuance or reactivation of such passwords may be subject to Supplier’s standard charges. If you believe that any password is being used by someone other than you, you must notify Supplier immediately. If such use was not due to your acts or omissions, or fault or negligence, or if you have previously notified Supplier to cancel the applicable password, you will not be charged fees for such use.
- You are responsible for procuring, installing and maintaining all technology necessary for your access to the Purple X system.
- Computer Programs and Access Devices. To the extent that Supplier supplies computer programs and/or access devices for installation on or with the Terminal(s), you are authorized only to install such programs and/or devices on the computers for which they are designated, and to use them solely in support of the actions authorized under this Agreement. You agree to account for the location and condition of each such program and device at any time upon Supplier’s request. As to any computer programs, you may not use, copy, modify, or distribute such computer program(s) (electronically or otherwise), or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof, except as expressly authorized by Supplier. You may not reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate such computer program(s). As to any access devices, you may not use or alter such devices, nor may you attach such devices to any equipment other than the designated computers except as expressly authorized by Supplier. Your license and possession of each such computer program and access device may not be transferred, leased, assigned, or sublicensed without Supplier’s prior written consent. On termination of this Agreement, you agree to return, as requested by Supplier, all such computer programs and access devices in your possession, and all other materials pertaining thereto, and you agree to certify your compliance with such requirement upon Supplier’s request.
- Supplier shall provide introductory training by telephone regarding access to and use of the Purple X system.
- Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for determining whether the Purple x system will achieve the results you desire; procuring, installing, and operating the Terminals in combination with computer programs and access devised (if any) supplied by Supplier; and providing a proper environment and proper utilities for computers accessing the Purple X system, including an uninterrupted power supply. You are also responsible for adopting reasonable measures to limit your exposure with respect to potential losses and damages arising from or related to use, nonuse, interruption, delay, errors, or omissions of or in the Purple X system, or the results thereof, including (without limitation) examination and confirmation of data prior to use thereof, provision for identification and correction of errors and omissions, preparation and storage of backup data, replacement of lost or damaged data or media, and reconstruction of data. You agree to maintain at all times alternative methods capable of substitution for Supplier’s performance under this Agreement. You are also responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to the use and disclosure of any data. Supplier is not responsible for obsolescence of the Purple X system that may result from changes in your requirements. You acknowledge that the Purple X system may include the views, opinions, and recommendations of individuals or organizations whose thoughts are deemed of interest, but that Supplier does not thereby endorse such views, give investment or professional advice, or advocate any course of action. You agree to indemnify and hold Supplier, its officers, managers, members, employees, and suppliers harmless from and against any loss, claims, demands, expenses (including court costs and attorney fees), or liability of whatever nature or kind (including, without limitation, negligence), of you or any third parties arising out of or related to your use or nonuse of the Purple X system.
- The initial term of this Agreement shall be for the term you have selected (Three-Month, Six-Month, or One-Year term), commencing on the acceptance of this Agreement. Thereafter, this Agreement shall either automatically renew for successive terms, or will expire at the end of the term, depending upon your selection when subscribing via the website portal.
- Supplier will charge, and You agree to pay: the full amount for the term you have selected (Three-Month, Six-Month, or One-Year term). Payments shall be made immediately through the website portal. The above-listed fees do not include travel and living expenses for installation assistance (if requested) and any training beyond introductory training, optional products and services, consulting services, shipping charges, or the costs of any equipment other than required computer programs and/or access devices supplied by Supplier. You agree to pay such fees and costs, when and as the services are rendered and the expenses incurred. Supplier reserves the right to require prepayment or advance deposit for such additional charges or expenses in some instances. You are also responsible for sales or use taxes and state or local property or excise taxes associated with your licensing, access to, or use of the PurpleX system or any associated equipment or services. If any fee or charge is not paid within thirty 30 days after it is due, Supplier may, at its option, charge interest at a rate of 18% per annum or the highest rate allowed by applicable law, from the date such fee or charge first became due.
- Supplier reserves the right to change its fees and charges, or any other terms and conditions, at any time, effective immediately upon publication. Supplier shall use its best efforts to notify you in advance of or concurrent with such changes.
- Proprietary Protection. Supplier shall be the sole owner(s) of the Purple X system, including any adaptations or copies thereof, and including associated intellectual property rights, provided to or accessed by you pursuant to this Agreement. Copies may be made only to allow you to exercise your rights under this Agreement. Supplier claims U.S. and foreign copyright ownership with respect to the Purple X system as compilations and expressions of distinctive and creative formats. It is Supplier’s practice to place copyright notices and/or other proprietary legends in report forms provided to Subscribers. You shall provide for the reproduction of such notices and legends in the form and manner in which they appear. In the event any printout page or other tangible form of retrieved data does not contain the full text of such notices and legends, you agree to stamp or otherwise affix on each such copy of the data, including any subsequent adaptation thereof, a Supplier copyright notice, which, if you are not otherwise notified, shall be the following notice (including the current calendar year): Copyright Supplier _____; No Claim to Orig. U.S. Govt. _____ Works; and All Rights Reserved.
- You acknowledge that any collection and compilation of data, from the Purple X system or otherwise, entails the likelihood of some human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, and losses, including inadvertent loss of data or damage to media, which may give rise to loss or damage. Accordingly, you agree THAT THE PURPLE X SYSTEM IS PROVIDED “AS IS”; SUPPLIER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENTNESS; AND SUPPLIER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUPPLIER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY SUCH ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR LOSSES UNLESS CAUSED BY ITS WILLFUL MISCONDUCT. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SUPPLIER BE LIABLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, THE PURPLE X SYSTEM, YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE TO CONDUCT YOUR BUSINESS, OR FOR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SUPPLIER FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SUPPLIER DURING THE PRECEDING TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD, EVEN IF SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
- Should you fail to pay fees or charges due hereunder or fail to carry out any other obligation under this Agreement or any other agreement with Supplier, Supplier may, at its option, in addition to other available remedies, terminate this Agreement. Supplier reserves the right, with or without notice, to suspend access to or use of any Database Library in the event of any delinquency. If Supplier unilaterally cancels this Agreement, which is its right to do, you will receive a prorated refund.
- Force Majeure. Supplier shall not be liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Supplier, equipment, or telecommunications failure; labor dispute; or failure of any third party to perform any agreement with Supplier that adversely affects Supplier’s ability to perform its obligations hereunder.
- All notices or other communications required to be given hereunder shall be in writing and delivered either personally or by mail, courier, or similar reliable means of dispatch and addressed as provided in this Agreement or as otherwise requested by the receiving party. Notices delivered personally shall be effective upon delivery and notices delivered by any other means shall be effective upon their receipt by the party to whom they are addressed.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florid as it applies to a contract made and performed in such state. All disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be exclusively brought in the state and Federal courts situated in Orange County, Florida.
- Modifications and Waivers. This Agreement may not be modified except by a writing signed by authorized representatives of both parties. A waiver by either party of its rights hereunder shall not be binding unless contained in a writing signed by an authorized representative of the party waiving its rights. The nonenforcement or waiver of any provision shall not constitute a waiver of such provision on any other occasions unless expressly so agreed in writing. It is agreed that no use of trade or other regular practice or method of dealing between the parties hereto shall be used to modify, interpret, supplement, or alter in any manner the terms of this Agreement.
- This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without the express written consent of the other party.
- Attorney’s Fees. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the prevailing party in any dispute arising under or related to this Agreement will recover its attorney’s fees and costs including attorneys’ fees and costs that are incurred in proving not only entitlement to, but the appropriate amount of, such an award.
- Each provision, paragraph, and subparagraph of this Agreement is separable from every other and constitutes a separate and distinct covenant. If any part of this Agreement is adjudged void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such adjudication will not affect the validity of the remainder, and, where possible, the provision will be modified, retroactively to the commencement of this Agreement, to make it enforceable while providing as much of the Supplier’s originally intended benefit as possible.
- This Agreement will be construed according to the English language as drafted. Its headings are for reference purposes only and do not affect the interpretation. The singular shall include the plural and the plural shall include the singular. You waive any rule of contract construction that might cause a provision to be construed against Supplier as the drafting party.
- Entire Agreement. THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDES ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ALL OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BECOME EFFECTIVE WHEN ACCEPTED BY YOU. THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE AMENDED ONLY AS PROVIDED HEREIN OR IN A WRITING SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES.