- This event has passed.
Nellis & Creech AFB – August 5 2019 – Vets2PM PMP® Boot Camp Plus Program
August 5 @ 8:00 am - August 9 @ 5:00 pm MDT$1647
If you are planning to use employer funding please request your invoice. (ie. AFCOOL, VOC Rehab)
PMP® Exam Boot Camp – Onsite
Schedule: Monday-Friday 0800-1700
This course includes the following:
- Free initial evaluation of your Military & civilian experience to become a PMP®; register for the Extra TAP Class here: Click Here
- Live PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep Training taught by military Veterans for military Members, Veterans and Retireees onsite in the classroom (Meets PMI’s 35 hour education requirement)
- Hard copy of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Ed. (PMBOK® Guide)
- Printed full Color Student Guide
- A fully completed PMP® application ready to submit to PMI
- An executive 2-page resume completed by one of the best resume writers in the business
- A 4-hour Interview Skills Workshop with a Fortune 500 Hiring Manager with 2 professional debrief sessions after your first 2 job interviews
- Professional lifetime employment placement assistance
- LinkedIn profile make-over and usage optimization training
- A responsive program help-desk with experts to answer your questions
- All-digital curriculum accessible to you on any device, any time
- 24/7 access to recorded webinars and interactive content through our Student Portal
- 1-year full access to all recorded training (attend as many times as you need to onsite or webinar)
- Lifetime membership in our LinkedIn Alumni networking group
What should I bring to the event?
Note-taking materials, a calculator and snacks/beverages of choice.
What should I wear to the event?
Business casual is the standard attire unless your command dictates otherwise.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Jeremy at email@example.com or 1-888-551-4251 extension 8.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, contact Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-551-4251 extension 8.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope. We’ve got you covered.
What is the refund policy?
This course is subject to a minimum number of student registrations in order for us to hold class. If the minimum number is not reached, you will be provided 3 options:
1. Hold-over your registration if we decide to move the course date forward in order to attain the minimum number of registrations.
2. Join our next monthly webinar course and receive a refund for the difference between the onsite and webinar course pricing.
3. Receive a full refund, minus $200 if your resume has already been started by us.
Refunds will not routinely be given if you do not attend the course because we provide you a full year to attend the training by joining any future onsite or webinar course.
REGISTER FOR CLASS HERE