LurnAgile * SAFe Release Train Engineer Pipeline * Evening October 2020
October 5 @ 9:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm EDT$3850
EVENING COURSE: 5 weeks on M, T, Th
First, you get the two Scrum Certifications so you understand the teams you will be integrating. Next, you get the Release Train Engineer cert (that is three in-demand certifications)!
SAFe® Scrum Master
SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master
PLUS, Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
Who Will Benefit?
Intended for people in the role of Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- Existing Scrum Masters or Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
- Then jump into Advanced Scrum Master content.
- FOLLOWED by the full Release Train Engineer course!
What you’ll learn
During this course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean- Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the certification exams:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
If you have a unique situation or need group registration, please fill out the “Contact” form below and use “organization training” on the dropdown menu.
REGISTER FOR CLASS HERE