- This event has passed.
LurnAgile * SAFe Enterprise Scrum Master Pipeline * Evening October 2020
October 5 @ 6:00 pm - October 22 @ 10:00 pm EDT$1350
EVENING COURSE: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday from 1800 – 2200 EST for 3 weeks.
Want to become an enterprise Scrum Master in just 32 hours of training? Yes, then join today!
This two certificate pipeline trains you to become a desirable hire for large companies employing or wanting to employ scaled agile methodologies. We consider this a great starting point for Veterans!
SAFe® Scrum Master
SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master
Who Will Benefit?
Intended for people in the role of Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- Existing Scrum Masters or Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
- Then jump into Advanced Scrum Master content!
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in communities of practice and innovation cycles
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the certification exams:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
If you have a unique situation or need group registration, please fill out the “Contact” form below and use “organization training” on the dropdown menu.
REGISTER FOR CLASS HERE