Live Webinar * October 2020 * Vets2PM PMP® Boot Camp Plus Program
October 8 - October 27$1287
If you are planning to use employer funding please request your invoice. (ie. AFCOOL, VOC Rehab)
PMP® Exam Boot Camp – Webinar
Schedule (Eastern Time): first 3 weeks – Monday, Tuesday, and Thur 1800-2200.
- +35 hours of instructor-led training
- Project Management Institute Student Guide
- The Application Translator to assist in submitting for PMI PMP® applications
- Downloadable templates of all project management plan components and project documents
- Hands-on exercises to deliver and reinforce Earned Value Management problem solving
- Parallel military and civilian project examples
- 30-day post-class study plan
- 1-year access to Student Portal, OnDemand Courses, and Content
- 1-year of individual or group coaching (as needed)
- Lifetime membership to the Vets2PM LinkedIn Alumni networking group
- Meets PMI’s requirement for 35 PDUs with a PMI-accepted Certificate of Completion
- A professionally written 2-page Executive resume targeted at PM positions
- A 4-hour Interview Skills Workshop including 2 post-interview telephonic debriefs
- Lifetime job placement assistance with Fortune 500 companies to include secure, online posting of your resume to our Employer Partner network
What equipment do I need?
Computer, Tablet, Phone, Microphone, Webcam, and a Positive Attitude!
What are the technical requirements to attend the webinar?
We utilize an online meeting provider called Zoom. It is a robust application that does not require you to download any software to your computer. The links to each class session will be posted in our Student Portal for easy aceess. Please see the technical requirements and troubleshooting guides here.
IS VETS2PM ACCREDITED?
Yes, Vets2PM is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
What happens if I miss a class?
Not a problem! Our staff understands the busy schedules of military personnel. Simply watch the recorded lecture that you missed and contact your instructor.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, contact Jeremy Burdick at email@example.com.
REGISTER FOR CLASS HERE