Live Webinar * Mar 2020 * Vets2PM ACP® Boot Camp Plus Program
March 3 - March 19$897
If you are planning to use employer funding please request your invoice. (ie. AFCOOL, VOC Rehab)
ACP® Boot Camp Plus Program – Webinar
Schedule (Eastern Time):
The first 3 Tuesday’s & Thursday’s 6-10pm
- 12-month access to our Student Portal
- Unlimited retakes of the PMI-ACP Live Webinar in a 12-month period
- PMI-ACP Exam Study Plan
- Andy Crowe’s The PMI-ACP Exam – How to Pass on Your First Try
- Provide you with lifetime PM career mentorship and placement assistance
- Personal PMI-ACP application audit defense by Dr. Eric A. Wright, PMP, ACP, CIA (inactive)
What is the difference between the PMP and the PMI-ACP?
The PMP focuses on traditional waterfall methodology whereas the PMI-ACP focuses on agile.
Do I have to be PMP certified in order to take this class?
No, anyone can take this class. In order to sit for the exam, you must meet the prerequisites set forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI) (https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/agile-acp).
What equipment do I need?
Computer, Tablet, Phone, Microphone, Webcam, and a Positive Attitude!
What are the technical requirements to attend the webinar?
We utilize an online meeting provider called Zoom. It is a robust application that does not require you to download any software to your computer. The links to each class session will be posted in our Student Portal for easy aceess. Please see the technical requirements and troubleshooting guides here.
How long do I need to study to pass the test?
While everyone will have a different learning curve, we suggest studying for at least an additional 2 weeks after the class. Each student will receive an Exam Study Plan upon registering for the class which will provide a detailed roadmap to their success.
Is Vets2PM accredited?
Yes, Vets2PM is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
What happens if I miss a class?
Not a problem! Our staff understands the busy schedules of military personnel. Simply watch the recorded lecture that you missed and contact your instructor.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, contact Jeremy Burdick at email@example.com.
What is the refund policy?
1. Hold-over your registration if we decide to move the course date forward in order to attain the minimum number of registrations.
2. Receive a full refund, minus $200 if your resume has already been started by us.
Refunds will not routinely be given if you do not attend the course because we provide you a full year to attend the training by joining any future onsite or webinar course.
REGISTER FOR CLASS HERE