Live Webinar * Feb 2020 * Vets2PM PMP® Boot Camp Plus Program
February 3 - February 21$1287
If you are planning to use employer funding please request your invoice. (ie. AFCOOL, VOC Rehab)
PMP® Exam Boot Camp – Webinar
Schedule (Eastern Time): first 3 weeks – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 1800-2200.
- Free initial evaluation of your Military & civilian experience to become a PMP®; Watch the Extra TAP Class
- PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep Training taught by military Veterans for military Members, Veterans and Retireees (Meets PMI’s 35 hour education requirement)
- Hard copy of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Ed. (PMBOK® Guide)
- Printed full Color Student Guide
- A fully completed PMP® application ready to submit to PMI
- An executive 2-page resume completed by one of the best resume writers in the business
- Professional lifetime employment placement assistance
- LinkedIn profile make-over and usage optimization training
- A responsive program help-desk with experts to answer your questions
- All-digital curriculum accessible to you on any device, any time
- 24/7 access to recorded webinars and interactive content through our Student Portal
- 1-year full access to all recorded training (attend as many times as you need to onsite or webinar)
- Lifetime membership in our LinkedIn Alumni networking group
What equipment do I need?
Computer, Tablet, Phone, Microphone, Webcam, and a Positive Attitude!
What are the technical requirements to attend the webinar?
We utilize an online meeting provider called Zoom. It is a robust application that does not require you to download any software to your computer. The links to each class session will be posted in our Student Portal for easy aceess. Please see the technical requirements and troubleshooting guides here.
Is Vets2PM accredited?
Yes, Vets2PM is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
What happens if I miss a class?
Not a problem! Our staff understands the busy schedules of military personnel. Simply watch the recorded lecture that you missed and contact your instructor.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, contact Jeremy Burdick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the refund policy?
1. Hold-over your registration if we decide to move the course date forward in order to attain the minimum number of registrations.
2. Receive a full refund, minus $200 if your resume has already been started by us.
Refunds will not routinely be given if you do not attend the course because we provide you a full year to attend the training by joining any future onsite or webinar course.
REGISTER FOR CLASS HERE