June Online – Vets2PM PMP® Boot Camp Plus Program
PMP® Exam Boot Camp – Webinar
Schedule (Eastern Time): Tuesday (3) & Thursday (3) 1800-2200 and Saturday (2) 1000-1800
Session 1: Tuesday, June 4 – 6-10pm EST
Session 2: Thursday, June 6 – 6-10pm EST
Session 3: Saturday, June 8 – 10am-6pm EST
Session 4: Tuesday, June 11 – 6-10pm EST
Session 5: Thursday, June 13 – 6-10pm EST
Session 6: Saturday, June 15 – 10am-6pm EST
Session 7: Tuesday, June 18 – 6-10pm EST
Session 8: Thursday, June 20 – 6-10pm EST
- 35 hours of live-online or live-onsite, instructor-led training
- Hard Copy of PMBOK® 6th Edition
- PMI application completion (each student will leave class capable and ready-to-submit a PMI acceptable application)
- Printed full color student guides
- Downloadable templates of all project management plan components and project documents; representing a contiguous house construction project
- Hands-on exercises to deliver and reinforce Earned Value Management problem solving
- Parallel military and civilian project examples
- Links to over 3,000 online practice questions
- 30-day post-class study plan
- 1-year access to Student Portal and content
- 1-year access to all/any monthly instructor-led, On-Demand Webinar courses (same training/curriculum as live-onsite, but delivered live-online, synchronous, instructor-led via Webinar. You may log into monthly webinars as often as you would like for 1 year)
- 1-year access to recorded webinar training sessions (full course review)
- 1 year of individual or group coaching (as needed)
- Lifetime membership to the Vets2PM LinkedIn Alumni networking group
- Meets PMI's requirement for 35 PDUs with a PMI-accepted Certificate of Completion
- A professionally written 2-page Executive resume targeted at PM positions
- A 4-hour Interview Skills Workshop including 2 post-interview telephonic debriefs
- Lifetime job placement assistance with Fortune 500 companies to include secure, online posting of your resume to our Employer Partner network
What are the technical requirements to attend the webinar?
Can I update my registration information?
What is the refund policy?
1. Hold-over your registration if we decide to move the course date forward in order to attain the minimum number of registrations.
2. Receive a full refund, minus $200 if your resume has already been started by us.
Refunds will not routinely be given if you do not attend the course because we provide you a full year to attend the training by joining any future onsite or webinar course.